Drinks at Fractal are classified as either
- Act of Discovery – Working to perfect traditional styles
- Act of Creation – Pushing the boundaries with new ingredients and processes
At launch, Fractal will brew smaller batches of craft beer. This will allow us to discern what types of beer resonate with our customers. We will change out our 16 taps frequently. Be sure and check Untapped for the most up to date information about what brews are available.
Our rotation of craft beers include malt-forward beers like Amber, Brown, and Stout; hop-forward beers like Pale Ale, IPA, and a selection of fruited sours. The brewing team is also focusing on clean German-style lagers and ales such as Pilsner, Marzen, and Hefeweizen.
We offer craft hard ciders that highlight fermentation from fruit sugars. If you’ve yet to discover your favorite cider, you might be in luck.
Non-alcoholic alternatives offer interesting flavors that will leave you sharp! We offer craft root beer brewed in-house, a rotating assortment of local kombuchas from Harvest Roots Ferments, nitro cold brewed coffee, and more!
Customer Experience Manager
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for presenting and executing a hospitality and entertainment vision for the brewery taproom. The primary responsibilities include event planning/execution, front of house staff management, and financial tracking and coordination with the operations manager. The ideal candidate is a creative, inviting, and direct leader capable of big picture ideation and detailed planning/delegating.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a pleasant taproom environment (temperature, music, cleanliness, conduct)
- Schedule and manage taproom employees work schedules
- Manage staff by making performance objectives very clear
- Develop and lead a beverage serving training program
- Manage taproom inventory (crowlers, glassware, packaged food, and merchandise) on a monthly basis
- Work with production manager/head brewer to ensure beverage inventory and serving schedule is maintained
- Ensure taproom and event space cleanliness - order supplies, daily checklist of opening/closing activities, schedule periodic deep cleaning activities.
- Manage Point of Sale system - draft, to-go, food, merchandise, and event rentals
- Ensure POS and cash drawer are reconciled and properly balanced for daily operations
- Report FOH monthly sales and costs to the operations manager
- Create monthly reports for excise tax computation
- Coordinate and schedule rental events in the event room
- Coordinate and schedule entertainment events at the brewery (bands, food trucks, and other open events)
- Participate in social media marketing for the taproom and the event space
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in the beverage/hospitality industry
- Available to work full-time (40 hrs/week) including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of cloud based tablet Point of Sales Systems (Arryved is the POS currently in use)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- ABC Safe Server certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with MS office applications, Canva, and other software tools
- Experience contributing to social media platforms
- Experience working behind the bar
Physical and Mental Requirements
Must be a critical thinker with problem solving skills - sometimes under pressure. Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties in some extreme environments. Must have the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations.
Grab a Beer
Founded by a Huntsville native and brewed in a space steeped in craft beer tradition, Fractal Brewing Project is serving up drinks that are infinitely complex. Come discover your favorite.